Monday 3 June 2013

Gender Predictor Krispy Kremes!

Tomorrow we have our 20 week scan! For some reason this seems to surprise everyone as quite a few people have said 'I thought you had only just found out!' However that was nearly 4 months ago now! (We found out at 3 weeks because I was impatient to test and it amazingly was actually positive by that point!)

But anyway, we are so excited to see the baby again tomorrow, the 12 week scan feels like a life time ago now! We are also hoping to find out the gender, which lots of people are also surprised about, but if they have the technology to be able to tell you then why not find out, you're going to at some point anyway and it just means you can enjoy buying cute clothes over the next couple of months! (I know they sometimes make mistakes but from what I learnt from my lovely friend who is a midwife they are pretty accurate the majority of the time, especially if the baby is one of those that has no shame and has it all on show... haha).

So in preparation for the scan tomorrow we decided to buy a Krispy Kreme gender predictor doughnut! I never even knew they sold them until a couple of days ago and there was no way I was missing out on getting one!

Please excuse my face with it's lack of make up etc! 

Ethan and I took turns in taking a bite until we got to the centre and it was BLUE! So we shall see if it was right tomorrow...

Also we thought it would be funny to have a poll to see what people thought we would be having and Facebook has changed so you can only have a poll for a facebook page rather than your own profile, so if you go on to Ethan's blog vote for which one you think it will be! The last time I had a look a girl had the most votes :) www.bleno.com/what-gender-will-our-first-baby-be/

EXCITING TIMES!!

1 comment: