Sunday 26 May 2013

We have movement!!

I only wrote a post last week (or sometime around then) and mentioned that I hadn't started to feel our little bubs move yet, however this is no longer the case!!

Around the middle of the week, I started to notice this feeling when I was lying down that felt something like a little bubble of air pop (that doesn't very accurately describe the feeling but that's the only way I can think of). At first I thought it could possibly be the baby moving as it sounded similar to things I'd read about but thought I'd wait and see if it happened again before I got too excited.

Excitingly it happened about 3 times the next day and the next! Since then I've been able to feel it with my hand actually make a little push against my stomach! Even better Ethan was able to feel it too today!

It's amazing to be able to actually feel it move, even though it's really only very tiny movements at the moment but it's so exciting knowing they are going to get bigger and stronger and more often soon enough (and maybe slightly annoying when it decides to have a fidget session while I'm trying to sleep haha). It's so reassuring being able to feel the little movements and know that the little baby is still there and growing, particularly as I seem to have gotten over all of the usual pregnancy symptoms so it's easy to almost forget I'm pregnant at all at the moment!

However, in other news I have a little bump!! It really depends on what I'm wearing though as to whether it looks like an actual little baby bump or just podge haha. I'm looking forward to it getting a little bigger so it looks like a proper baby bump, but I love that I have a bump at all! :D

This is my favourite new jumper ever and it was on sale!
Final thing, Ethan and I went to go see The Great Gatsby on Friday and it was completely amazing!! It was so powerful and Leonardo Di Caprio and Toby Maguire were perfect for Gatsby and Nick Carraway! Ethan even loved it even though he has never read the book before! So I HIGHLY recommend everyone to go and see it! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment