Monday 7 October 2013

Two and a bit weeks to go!

I've not written a blog post in a little while, mostly because I have about 10 things I want to write about and I couldn't decide which to start with first... so I didn't start with any!

So I thought I'd do a short and sweet one instead. This Friday will mark the two week count down to baby dragon being born! How crazy! Part of me thinks where has the time gone and the other part thinks two weeks still feels ages away. That said, when we were at our midwife appointment last week Ethan said we had three weeks to go, to which she replied 'Or one, it would be quite normal'. Admittedly I'd love it if he decided to come this week, I feel I've done my fair share of waiting now, although seeing as both Ethan and I were 10 days late I'm preparing myself to go over due. The exciting thing is that in Spain they induce you after a week of being over due rather then 12 days in the UK (from what I remember), so at least we don't have to wait as long as we might have done back in the UK.

Over the last couple of weeks I've been convincing myself that I'm going into labour. The other day my back started hurting like I use to get with period pains which is apparently a sign of labour for some people and I was like 'I'M GOING INTO LABOUR!' and then it died down and that was the end of that excitement haha

So I currently have nothing to report on any baby news other than he seems just as happy and fidgety as ever, lets hope he decides to make an appearance soon! (Ethan and I decided this Friday would be great then Ethan wouldn't have to miss any lectures for the first couple of days, although I don't think babies really take convenience into consideration when they decide to arrive...)



                                                            A little bit of life at 37 weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. Which is the most inconvenient day to have a baby in your life in the next three weeks? Put a special star on that day, as that will be the day baby arrives. Tops arrived the day our car was in the garage for an MOT, it's always the way!

    ReplyDelete