Friday 18 October 2013

The final countdown!

Our due date is a week today!! It still doesn't seem real, I think it's because it's something so life changing that I just can't imagine until it happens as it is going to be COMPLETELY different to anything I have ever experienced in my life before.

I had a dream last night that he came and it was so wonderful and cute! He was the smiliest little baby you've ever seen :) It made me even more impatient for him to come! That said I think I'm starting to get a cold, Ethan has had manflu for the last week and I'd managed to completely avoid it and now he's been better for the last 2 days I'm starting to get it! Doesn't really make much sense, but it would be better if that cleared up first over the next couple of days then Baby Dragon arrive. No one wants a new mum or baby with a cold!

In the last week I've been craving chocolate and general baked things like brownie and tiffin like nothing else! I think part of the reason is that I feel I should make the most of indulging now and then when baby dragon comes I can be super healthy, then indulge again at Christmas on all the wonderful British things that I have been missing out on! Either way, I've eaten a lot of chocolate this week! 

Other than my high chocolate consumption life has been pretty uneventful, no 'I THINK I'M GOING INTO LABOUR' moments recently. I've been doing quite a bit of walking in the hope that it will encourage Baby Dragon to come but no success yet. We are going to the Valencia Open 500 tomorrow, an ATP tennis tournament which we're massively looking forward to so maybe the excitement from the matches might get him moving... We cannot wait to finally have our little baby!!

We went to a little cafe last week and enjoyed a little montaditos (small sandwich thing)
Not quite chocolate, but still scrummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment