Friday 12 July 2013

3000!

My blog reached 3000 views today! This is probably not that many to most people that have blogs, but it makes me really happy because I never expected anyone to read it accept maybe Ethan and my sister... Haha!

For some reason the photo wouldn't crop, my apologies.. But look 3015 views!

And I know it's not them looking at my blog 3000 times just to make me happy as there are views from all sorts of places like Russia, I don't know anyone in Russia! So if you're reading my blog from another country (or from the UK) I think you should comment as to why you are currently reading this post (although you have to have a Google account to comment I think so I won't hold it against anyone for not commenting...)

34 views from Russia, 23 from Italy, 11 from the Netherlands! Crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment